STAY ON A FARM, BED AND BREAKFAST
We offer Bed and Breakfast near Stockholm on our farm. Stockholm Arlanda airport and Uppsala are also within easy reach.
Come to Brunnsta Gård to experience the wonderful Sweden.
Our farm is situated in the middle of the nice countryside. Here you can stay in houses which are very old and of high cultural and historical interest.
Their names are Sjuören, Skattgården, Gammelgården and Lill-Brunnsta (presentation and pictures below).
Here you can stay in an apartment, a room or in a small cottage. You can choose one night, a weekend or a couple of weeks and also between Bed & Breakfast or Self service.
For breakfast we serve a buffét of local products. You have access to a kitchen where you can cook. If you prefer to go to a restaurant there are several in the nearby town Bålsta.
We speak Swedish, English, German, Italian and some French.
Opening times: All year round.
Double room from 990 SEK / Night
Single room from 720 SEK / Night
Information about the houses
ACTIVITIES ON BRUNNSTA GÅRD
Our guests have many possibilities for activities, such as:
• Horseback riding - Several alternatives according to skill and experience
• Join in the work on the farm - Load hay, chop wood, pick eggs. Finish the day with a dip in the lake
• Cycle - Bicycles to rent
• Walks and strolls - Choose among the many small roads, forest paths and the Uppland Trail
• Bathe - Several bathing places to choose among
• Fishing - We have fishing rods you can borrow
• Farm animals - Hens, sheep, pigs, cats and a dog
• Wild animals - Creep up on elks and deer in the dusk or go bird watching
• Hunting - You can follow us for a hunting tour
• Games - We have foot-balls and many other things you can borrow
• Picnic - In the fields or in the forest. We can prepare your picnic basket
• Art pause – We make a visit at an artists house in the near
• Historical excursions - With flashlight we make excursions at night to look at the rock carvings
• Historical round tour – We arrange historical round tours in the village
• Sauna – Wooden heated
Sights near Brunnsta Gård
• Interesting cities - Visit Stockholm, Uppsala, Sigtuna, Enköping, Västerås or Strängnäs
• Skokloster castle - One of the world's foremost Baroque museums. Music evenings during the summer
• Car museum - At Skokloster
• Lasse Åberg-Museum – Disney cartoons, play tools and pop art from Europe and USA
• Golf - 15 minutes to one of Sweden´s best golf courses
• Boat trips - To Birka, Drottningholm or Uppsala
• Ancient monuments - Rune stones, rock carvings and stone gatherings
• Biskops-Arnö - Features from the 13th century, fine area to walk in
• Bird watching - In the nature reserve at Hjälstaviken
• School museum at Häggeby
• Jan Fridegård´s museum - Displays the author´s life and production
• Beautiful old churches - Yttergran and Övergran with wall paintings (frescoes) from the 13:th century by Albertus Pictor